☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
E Commerce Manager
Global Mobile Services Company
We offer the most comprehensive protection against any technology disruption. Whether a device is lost, stolen, damaged, malfunctioning, in need of an upgrade or the user does not know how to do something, we provide the solution. Trusted by the world's largest brands, telco's and banks to look after approximately a billion of their customers. We operate in over 30 countries, resolving 250 million problems each year across insurance, warranty, repairs, trade-ins, recycling and premium tech support.
In Japan, we are a leader on 2nd hand mobile devices ReCommerce working with the largest retailers, operators & devices manufacturers. We buy, renew and resell iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, Watch, Mac, etc.
- Lead our ecommerce business in Japan: Build online trade-in programs, create online stores, sell on Market Places.
- End to End management of Business which includes Operations, Sales and P&L.
- Manage marketing, traffic, conversion
- Oversight of customer support team & monitor quality
- Research market to discover new trends and technologies to improve website performance
- As a strong change agent, should be able to influence team and leaders - build check list, communicate the change, train & coach the team
- Manage relationships with partners
- Meeting or exceeding Revenue & Gross Profit goals
- You have the DNA of an entrepreneur
- You can manage end to end: Strategy, operations, marketing, pricing
- You have a strong experience in eCommerce, including creating stores on Marketplaces such a Rakuten Ichiba
- Your Japanese is native level & your English is conversational
・ English Language level: Business level
・ Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
・ Work permission in Japan required
10-15 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Business development, Project Management