Note: This position requires Business~Native level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
World's leading luxury retailer
We have ambition to grow our digital capabilities through digital distribution, and optimized omnichannel customer journeys. Currently there are multitude of existing and new digital projects that are being undertaken by company. The Project Manager will be the key to successful, and timely roll out of these projects. The role will collaborate with local business, Regional Functions, as well as Global Functions to ensure full alignment.
- Work analytically and creatively in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence with full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for multiple digital project initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Japan's strategic objectives
- Provide end-to-end project management for Ecommerce, Omni-Channel, Client Relations Center, Payment & Anti-Fraud related projects
- Scope project requirements for Japan's business, and prepare detailed project implementation, UAT, go live plan, and roadmaps
- Develop a detailed project plan and timeline, and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams, both global and local, to ensure all relevant stakeholders are aligned, and are up to date on project statuses.
- Deliver projects on time while also ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Monitor Payment Frauds, and provide recommendations for a technical solution that can automate the monitoring of Frauds
- Ensure there is a strong focus on Payback and ROI around all initiatives
- 8+ years of proven track record in project management of large-scale end to end Ecommerce, and Omni-Channel projects, and ensuring timely delivery of projects in a high pressure environment
- Have a good grasp of the business process related to Ecommerce, and Omni-Channel
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, Jira, Confluence, etc
- Broad cross functional business experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Native level or higher than business level English required, business level Japanese required for non-Japanese candidate
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics a plus
- Can do attitude, and proactive
- Problem Solving mentality
- Self-starter, and self-motivated
- University Degree in relevant fields
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.