☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
This position is responsible for new card acquisition by managing digital advertising and utilizing a web platform.
The role covers comprehensive process of digital marketing. Starting from strategy building, planning and implementation of respective campaigns or initiatives, result analysis and actions for improvement are constantly required. In managing digital advertising, development of creatives or campaigns to drive customer's attitude change, strategic ad placement of display, search or SNS ads, and budget allocation which maximizes investment efficiency are key outcomes expected to be delivered. Also, in order to improve customer journey and optimize the conversion funnel, enhancement of existing web platform is critical output. For successful initiatives implementation, collaborative work with many teams including colleagues in overseas, partners and vendors are essential.
While the expected goal is very high, this position has enough discretion to achieve it and is strongly supported from teams and leaders. The passion for achieving goals, with open minded attitude to changes on environment, is mostly required.
- End to end process of driving new card acquisition by managing digital marketing activities
- Building marketing strategy under the analysis on customers, competitors and our company
- Planning and execution of digital advertising or various initiatives, and budget management to maximize investment efficiency
- Development of creatives and campaigns, including the tie up with partner corporations
- Improvement of existing web platform for the best in class customer experience
- Tracking acquisition result and budget, planning of improvement action
- Sharing the best practice with global markets
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- Customer oriented mindset
- Ability to think strategically and logically
- Passion for driving results and achieving goals
- Data-driven analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Open minded to fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both of English and Japanese
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Knowledge of credit card or financial industry a plus
English Language level: Advanced level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
＊リモート × 出社のハイブリッド勤務
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing