※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 6〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Digital Marketing Manager_ Japan (no direct report, individual contributor position) DESCRIPTION Reporting to Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will drive strategic planning, analysis, and execution of digital marketing/ communications to maximize sales on the EC site in Japan. Will work across the organizations (mainly, RMT and HK) to execute tasks.
◆Roles and Responsibility
- Achieve sales for each EC site through advertising management in digital marketing.
- Manage promotion planning and its budget for each EC site and brand.
- Develop digital marketing strategies, attract and acquire customers, obtain approvals, and execute initiatives.
- Execute planning and direction to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing measures
- Plan advertisement and create Japanese content.
- Select an agency and negotiate to get the best value
- Select media and digital initiatives that will deliver maximum/optimal performance
- Maximize team performance, and build/ manage processes to achieve it.
- Crafting SEO copy
- Analyzing SEO performance/reporting
- Communicating with the region/global team
- Analyzing SEM performance
- Agency management
- Optimizing SEM
- Requesting visuals
- Monitor VOC (twitter/fb/ig posts)
- Flag some events, feedback, articles and KOL posts
- Forwarding email every morning
- SNS strategy
- Instagram account creation
- getting additional data with regards to connected / touchscreen customer profile
- Facebook dynamic ad management
- Analysis support for RPP/RSS marketing
- Requesting visuals and crafting ad copies for RSS
Working with overseas team
- Order validation
- Program management
- Tracking issue
- Finding a new vendor
- AMS & DSP campaign analysis support
- Amazon brand page analysis and renewal
- Requesting visuals/videos for AMS
- WEAR management
- ZOZO ad analysis support (ad-hoc)
- Requesting ZOZO shop news
- Coordinating the links for 3PP and Own site
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with digital media planning including strategy execution, content creation, setting KPIs and tracking results, with proven track record.
- Excellent project management and agency management skills.
- Hands on experience in social media with knowledge of local social media channels.
- Experience in ecommerce marketing is a plus.
- Strong copywriting, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with solid knowledge of web analytics and ad serving tools.
- Proactive, practical and hands-on approach.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing