☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Demand & Supply Planner
Global Food Company
- Doing business in more than 100 countries/Steadily expanding business/Good employee retention rate, great place to work
Manage demand and supply planning, ensuring maximum customer service at the lowest possible overall cost to the business. Contribute actively as a member of SCM team in order to achieve the company's objectives.
- Develop accurate, high quality short-mid-long term sale forecast for the individual SKU by detailed analysis of baseline data and update of sales/marketing information.
- Keep high forecast accuracy level with detailed gap analysis and action plans.
- Lead discussion of all major forecast change in S&OP and get the consensus among the members.
- Weekly upload of the forecast into SAP.
- Develop accurate NPD forecast with business development team.
- Make monthly/weekly sourcing plan based on rolling forecast, stock, MOQ and lead-time to keep the adequate stock level.
- Check any changes of demand closely and adapt it to sourcing plan.
- Place an order weekly to HQ and overseas facilities. Closely check the loading quantity, open quantity and delivery schedule.
- Take prompt actions for the production or shipping delay to avoid the shortage.
- Provide the available timeline of the NPD to the NPD team.
- Monitor route, lead-time, freight for the ocean shipment and request HQ/overseas facilities to choose the most efficient one.
- Manage all relevant documents for import operation and schedule the earliest customs clearance with the forwarder.
- Arrange for the food inspection required for the import.
- Manage EPA/TPP tasks.
- Monitor stock level daily and monthly by checking each item to see if there is a risk of out of stock and slow moving.
- Discuss how to deal with the excess/slow moving stock with cross function team and make the prompt action plans.
- Manage quarterly and year-end stock counting.
- University graduate
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Experience of import of food products
- Minimum 5years experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Following personal competencies:
- Organizational, time management, multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirits and team player
- Quality and customer oriented
- Analytical, strong drive for accuracy and results
- Excellent IT skills (SAP, Excel, Power Point)
6.5 〜 8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Supply Chain