・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N2)
☑Foreign business☑English language required ☑Japanese language required☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
[Features] Commuting fee paid / Shorter working hours available /no dress code//near station/Global Company /Other temp staff is working/No smoking in the office/ Global Environment
Data Architect role for a Global Healthcare Company with over 90 years of innovation and leadership towards Diabetes care
Global Health Care Services
- As a Data management and Solution Developer we expect you to have these qualities.
- Delivery focus - Help the internal customer to define and implement data architectures (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, datamart, etc) into global IT AWS environment.
- Solutions focus - Deliver on-site technical assessments with partners and customers. This includes participating in users' meetings, understanding customer requirements, creating packed Data & Analytics service offerings.
- Innovate- Engineering with the customer's business and global IT technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment. Create new artifacts that promotes best coding principles. Seek and refine data enrichment methods and add new internal and external data sources. Support global Teams on engineering and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a technical and analytical role.
- 2+ years of experience of Data Lake / Data warehouse platform implementation, including hands-on experience (implementation and performance tuning) implementations.
- 2+ years working with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with SQL coding with respect to data transformation.
- Experience ingesting data from different sources and/or ETL development experience.
- 3+ years of data modelling and implementation experience.
- Skill in enterprise-level visualization and analytics platforms such as QlikSense, Power BI
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N2)
- Work permission in Japan required
[Working days /Time]
Hourly salary: 2,800 yen
Tokyo *2-3 days in the office, Other Remote work
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Management, Project Management