- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Insurance Company
◇ Point of contact for IT solutioning to product/service planning
- Support planning and sales activities by proposing IT solution for new products and services with collaboration to product, sales, and business operations departments.
- Propose IT solutions for improving business operation KPIs.
- In IT solution proposals, understand the actual and potential needs from client, trends in the mobile communications industry, and big data held by the Company, and incorporate them into the solution.
◇ Product/service ownership and priority management for business growth
- After the release of a product/service, as the product owner of the product/service, verify and evaluate the feedback from the business department to see if the KPIs set as the goals of the project have been achieved, coordinate requests for further improvement from the business department and requests from the IT team to improve the quality of the product, and manage them as backlog items.
- Leads communication with stakeholders, prioritizes backlog items, and develops action plans to improve product/service value and business growth.
◇ Project Start-up
- Work with stakeholders to develop IT business case for projectized initiatives, including IT solutions, scope definition and execution plans, and follow the approval process to execute the project.
- Work with relevant business department to negotiate scope and define system requirements.
- Work with IT delivery team leaders, UX team, and data science team to finalize requirements while aligning architecture and solution direction. Support technical analysts in creating user stories based on the defined requirements.
- Work with IT governance team to prioritize initiatives, impact on other projects, and analyze of development capacity, and support IT delivery team to create execution plans, and identify viable timeline to business stakeholder as needed.
- Cross-functional system business analysis experience
- PC skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Japanese: Fluent - Native level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- English: Daily conversation Level
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in user experience research
- Product/Service planning ability based on data analysis
- PM / PMO / PO experience in agile development based on KPIs
- Experience in creating user stories in English and collaborating with engineers
- System development experience with Agile
- Experience defining requirements related to machine learning
- Work experience at contact centers and logistic centers (business management)
- Work experience in mobile carriers, carrier shops, and after-sales support areas
Tokyo *Teleworking available
9:00-17:30 (60min break) with flextime
9 million JPY - 11 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
*Salary revision: Once a year (revised to reflect the company and individual performance)
- Social Insurance (Welfare Pension, Health Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial accident insurance)
- Periodic health checkup
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Congratulatory and condolence allowance
- Retirement allowance: Defined contribution pension
- Education and Training: Various trainings, Education assistance system
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
- Other vacation: Congratulatory and condolence leave, Special flex leave, Refreshment Leave, Childcare leave, Family care leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Analyst, Research