※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] D2C Development Manager
[Salary] 8〜11 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Implement for creating product catalogue, designing user interface, and executing initiatives for fulfilling the promise of the Direct to Consumer (D2C) business, to increase revenue and margin.
- Deploy data analytics to understand D2C performance, generate consumer insight, and identify improvement on service and costs.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to execute improvement plans for customer satisfaction and conversion rate of D2C service.
- Develop implementation plan for new Direct to Consumer platforms. Participate/Lead pilots in local markets until tests prove successful. Coordinate the execution with Bottlers and HUBs and ensure successful measured results are achieved.
- Direct to Consumer model is an untapped opportunity to increase System revenue and margin, expand our product portfolio incidence into consumer households, and gain more clarity and insights on consumer needs. To succeed in this segment, it is imperative to develop high quality and flexible service models to deliver the promise.
- Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment, working with different OU functions and levels, as well as keeping a good alignment with Bottlers
- To be successful, this role needs strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as highly developed project management, business development, advanced commercial finance, and negotiation skills, with experience from driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- The roles require deep customer/consumer understanding as well as strong leadership and influence our cross-functional system teams towards consumer- AND customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage
- Manage D2C specific DME (direct marketing expense) initiatives to perform the work in scope.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and key Bottling partners
- Internal: Communication with other OU functional areas, such as Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, as well as with Corporate Commercial team.
- System: Work together with key Bottlers in the design, test, and implementation of Direct to Consumer model.
- External: Work together with different market players as well as with consumers.
- Provide support for internal communication includes providing direction to marketing for communications needs for path to purchase activation.
- Provide support for external communication includes agency management
- Influencing and negotiation skills are essential to influence taking an action on strategies as well as securing investment for those to be implemented.
- Ui/UX, EC立ち上げ経験
- 5+ years of proven track record experience in business development, new product launch, or commercial related areas
- Digital Marketing / Ecommerce experience
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial concepts.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Understanding of the complexities of the System, such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools, in order to design effective partnership solutions.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing