※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Customer Success Manager
[Salary] 6.3〜11 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are currently seeking a strategic and collaborative colleague to add to its Customer Success organization. In this role, you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our customers, ultimately ensuring the success of our solutions. This position is a hybrid position combining Customer Success, Training, and Customer Service. This role requires a combination of exceptional people skills, operational excellence, a passion for results, and a mentality that anything is possible.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a primary customer-facing role, responsible for solution adoption success through the management of joint success plans and strong customer relationships.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's business and technical objectives, partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in realizing value with our solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and become an extension of their team. Successfully establish relationships wide and high throughout the organization and drive continued value of our solutions
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Measure and monitor customer's health, product usage, support issues and user feedback. Share health updates regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the our Account Team (Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Professional Services and Training & Education) to find opportunities for new usage of our solutions across organizational functions. Conduct strategic account planning to prioritize opportunities and customer goals
- Coordinate and deliver customer training as a means to educate and impact user workflows
- Act as a primary point of contact to our customers, capable of triaging customer inquiries directly
- Work with the Marketing team to identify & develop Case Study opportunities
- Act as the company's liaison for technical inquiries, issues, or escalations. This will include working with company's Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of our solutions to understand common best practices and consulting solutions for your assigned customers. Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new company's products and features
- Must have 5+ years of experience leading customer success at a B2B environment working with a global customer base; engineering / technical persona expertise considered a plus
- Possess a high levels of empathy and patience, able to work with a range of people worldwide
- Have experience in building long-term strategic relationships
- Be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter
- Possess strong presentation skills to be used both internally amongst colleagues and externally amongst customers; must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proven skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify multiple options for resolution
- Willingness to travel up to 25%. Since travel is based on customer and business need, there may be more or less travel depending on the location of customers (Note: 2020 and early 2021 travel requirements may be affected due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing