☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Concierge Service Company
The Country Head is responsible to manage the Tokyo operations, supervising the execution and delivery of the company's services, as well as managing our Marketing, Finance and HR/Recruitment functions in collaboration with APAC teams. The role serves as the company's primary day-to-day point of contact for client and operations. This individual will be a key player for the commercial growth in the country.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
Client & Service Focus
- Serve as primary contact for client organization on day-to-day program management which may include data feed management, reporting, compliance.
- Support the drafting of and management of client account plan that outlines major goals and associated action items to achieve them.
- Drive high touch service across all concierge operations.
- Complete understanding of all clients' contractual agreements and lead to translates these into standard operating procedures and specific work flows with service delivery function.
- Ensure fulfilment of all client-specific SLA's and KPI's both internally and externally, using the most cost effective and efficient means appropriate while delivering high quality of services.
- Understand the needs of the Client in terms of their quality requirements as well as thorough knowledge of the client's program.
- Facilitate call calibration sessions with client.
- Lead and support program implementations locally.
- Prepare quarterly/monthly business review meeting materials and lead the meeting discussion.
- Monitor and evaluate usage of program benefits, defining success measures up front and setting up applicable reporting to enable optimal analysis of each offer
- Ensure to secure an adequate funding for our targets and plans with Reginal GM APAC, especially to meet development and capacity needs.
- Participate in the Budget Process and Audit controls for the country in collaboration with APAC regional teams, identifying opportunities to maximize margins
- Ensure local tax accounting, invoicing, payments and all expenditure transactions are properly controlled to comply with the prevailing GAAP..
Marketing & Sales
- Support the Marketing Strategy and partnership development initiatives by securing PDM (source, negotiate, contract deals) locally that provide value-added products, enhancements, benefits and services to its affluent clientele/customers utilizing an exceptional and diverse set of luxury brands and relevant partners in Japan.
- Develop turnkey product documentation for partnerships with PDM for use with operations
People Management, Recruitment and Training
- Drive recruitment strategy development and support hiring activities by HR based on staffing needs and volume projections.
- Set clear standards, plans and targets for direct reports and monitors their performance through regular supervision, identifying training needs where appropriate and conducts periodical feedbacks.
- Ensure team members are familiar with all relevant group policies and procedures and that they are followed at all times through guidance and support by APAC regional functions.
- Facilitate market performance presentations to Senior Management and client when required.
- Provide directions for escalated issues, research customer's account and past requests, and take appropriate actions to resolve issues to mitigate complaints including apology visits.
Audits and Compliance
- Drive preparations for audits whether of an internal or external nature with regional/local Quality Compliance team.
- Ensure BCP and DR protocols are properly updated and followed during any threats to business operations.
Required Work Experience:
- Experience working at a management level for minimum 3 years, preferably working at a management level within the lifestyle or concierge environment
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Degree
- Experience in the credit card, financial services, travel, concierge and/or hospitality industries are PREFERRED
- Experience in customer service operations management and/or client account management
- Experience in managing and negotiating commercial deals, preferably in the service industry
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams in a multi-national environment highly desired
- Bilingual (Japanese and English). Excellent oral and written Japanese and English language skills
Customer Service Focus
- Deliver exceptional customer service as a team through a positive attitude
- Address customer service issues promptly
- Seek and listen to customer feedbacks for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain credibility and trust with client and external partners
- Be an active listener; listen to what customers are saying both directly and indirectly
- Explain information/concepts clearly and logically, verbally and in writing
- Be approachable and objective in all communications
- Insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions to meet client needs
- Demonstrate self-motivation, self-confidence, flexibility, adaptability, and open-mindedness
- Able to anticipate, negotiate and solve problems / resolve conflicts when they arise
Drive for Results
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility when carrying out duties
- Be results-oriented, quality-focused, and performance-minded
Developing and Coaching
- Help others learn how to structure and solve problems related to their work and relationships with others
- Inspire others to commit to continuous self-development
- Understand the business issues impacting the organization and the industry
- Make sound decisions to deploy other resources within case management situations
- Effectively measure the costs and benefits of alternative business decisions
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Maintain the focus of the team on their goals, builds a collaborative work ethic
- Effectively manage the various relationships across teams within the business
- Excellent oral and written Japanese and English language skills
- Work permission in Japan required
15-17 million JPY+ bonus
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Management, Customer Service, Business Development , Finance