☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Compliance Manager (Individual Contributor)
Foreign Financial Institution
Ensure compliance with laws and regulations related to asset management business as well as its internal rules, and proactively contribute to establish robust compliance environment
- Supervise compliance of other departments with regulations as well as internal rules and provide adequate advice.
- Review marketing materials from compliance perspective.
- Conduct periodic compliance controls on sales and marketing activities.
- Prepare a variety of internal / external compliance reports, e.g. reporting to the Group Compliance, filing to the FSA and industry associations.
- Manage documents including contracts, legal ledgers and internal policies and procedures.
- Work experience as a compliance officer in asset management company (more than 3 years)
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to asset management business, i.e. Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Knowledge and work experience of Asset Management business
- English Language level: Business level or above
- Japanese Language level: Fluent, especially in reading / writing (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9-12 million JPY
Standard Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Include 1 hour break. Flextime system available)
Social insurance, Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, Retirement Pension
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance , Legal