☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Commercial IT Manager
This position as IT Business Analyst (IT BA) manager will be contributing and leading in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end-user requirements for new system and solution in Japan. IT BA manager communicate with affiliate business department to understand their needs based on the business strategy. Once the solution provisioning defined as IT project, system implementation and delivery will be carried out by IT BA manager's lead as senior project manager with utilizing vendor and contract-based employee resource. IT BA manager who belong to Commercial BTS will also involve solution provisioning to non-commercial department such as Medical, R&D, Market Access, Regulatory and other department especially for contributing operational excellence for their business processes. IT BA Manager contribute overall activities of BTS Commercial team while managing team staff as people manager and communicate respective counter part of BTS Global/Area team.
- Partners and communicates with business department to understand their needs, then propose solutions to contribute for their business goals achievement.
- Support and contribute to make business strategy based on IT trend and technique.
- Manages IT Project for system implementation and IT solution provisioning with aligning with IT project management methodology.
- Supports users for business application by interacting with appropriate person in charge and collaborate with external solution vendor and Global/Area counterpart engineer.
- Follows System Lifecycle Management (SLC) for local application and solution. All the process for creation and modification of the system must be documented and approved by SLC methodology to be compliant with our policy.
- When major event occurs, which needs IT support and involvement especially for IT Infrastructure Technical aspect, its contribution is required.
- Manage team member both company's associates and contract-based members to run project and operational activities.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in IT department and 5+ years in IT Business Application group
- Ability to interact with business leaders in non-IT conversations
- People management skills including personal development of team members
- Great team player with a commitment to contribute to the organization's performance
- Collaborative attitude to work with various team members and managing vendor relationships effectively
- Good understanding of IT Project management and CSV (Computerized System Validation) methodology
- Basic knowledge in databases and applications include Cloud/SaaS solution
- Experience of IT system support for Business Application to be able to help isolate and troubleshoot complex technical problems and failures
- English Language level: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜13 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology