☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Airline Company
To create maximum awareness in the market and to maintain sales and service standards according to company procedure, in order to optimise revenue, tonnage and yield. Responsible for all aspects of control of export and import operations within the territory.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS :
- Manage cargo employees in compliance with corporate and local regulations, policies and procedures to ensure the development of a disciplined, skilled and motivated work force.
- Identify objectives and implement strategies for sales and operational activities within the assigned territory.
- Recommend to Head Office sales policies, pricing and marketing activities relevant to the local market
- Undertake sales and other commercial activities to meet corporate revenue, tonnage and yield objectives.
- Identify and develop new customer segments (e.g. road feeder, offline activities). Negotiate tonnage and revenue agreements with new and existing clients within the region.
- Identify local trends and provide timely feedback on market conditions with respect to pricing and competitor activities.
- Provide periodic reports on commercial contacts, the rate of attainment against objectives and the effectiveness of the station performance (route and point of sale)
- Through pro-active communication, ensure agents and other customers are apprised of our SkyCargo products, services, and e-business capabilities, thereby contributing to enhanced customer service standards, repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Coordinate with cargo employees, handling agents, airport authorities and other suppliers to ensure that they are conversant with our operational requirements and procedures (including Special Handling) in order to maximise cargo uplifts and optimise the utilisation of capacity with the requisite service standards, cost efficiencies and revenue generation.
- Disseminate information and procedures relating to the acceptance and carriage of air cargo to customers within the territory to ensure compliance with policy and safety standards. Ensure compliance with company and industry rules, policies and procedures for safe, secure and efficient operations.
- Contribute to the compilation and production of annual revenue and expenditure budgets for the department with the objective of increasing productivity and profitability.
Qualifications: Equivalent to Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Logistics/Cargo. Air Cargo 5+ Years
- Educated to Degree (or equivalent) with at least 5 years experience in a Cargo Operations & Sales environment, including at least 3 years at a supervisory level.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and Advanced Load Control and currently holds / has previously held licences in these areas
- Knowledge of the local area cargo environment
- Proven ability to lead and develop staff
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail/ Powerpoint
- Valid driving license
Other job related information:
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment
- English Language level: High Business ~ Fluency
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8~12 million JPY+ Bonus (2 times per year)
Video Question - Psychometric test -Final interview
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain