※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Business Relationship Manager APAC
[Salary] 8〜11.2 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
You're ambitious, but you want a career with purpose-we love that. You're up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you're interested in our Business Relationship Manager role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for an ambitious doer, maker and innovator, especially since it involves identification, management, and improvement of stakeholder relationships to target and improve mutually beneficial outcomes for the business as well as IT.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT, or another related field.
- A self-starter with initiative and strong customer orientation and collaboration.
- Work well in a team environment with the ability to work independently.
- Able to positively influence others and to break down organizational silos.
- Strong systems/process orientation with proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Experience in systems implementation including business process design, training, and change management.
- Extensive experience in project management/coordination, business analysis and management reporting.
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
- Proficiency in MS SharePoint and MS Office tools; including MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Being proficient in English is a must.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Prior experience working with SAP.
- Prior experience in Consumer Goods sector and understanding of overall business model and functions including manufacturing, Finance, and Trade Promotions Planning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (Scrum/SAFe) certification.
- Prior experience working with vendors and procurement.
- Being proficient in Japanese and English a must, Chinese Mandarin a plus.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management