☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business Planning and Control Staff
Luxury Brand Company
Controlling & Reporting
- Validate sales, gross margin, Advertising &Promotion expenses as well as other general expenses and provide variance analysis;
- Review and validate the sales & inventory provisions (return provision, inventory provision)
- Ensure the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly reports to PCDJ managements
- Develop business follow up and enhance performance analysis in some different angles ( by channel, by geographic area etc.) including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses;
- Support and challenge especially marketing and commercial teams to ensure the models/KPI match the business requirements: challenge assumptions, develop pertinent analysis and comparisons, issue standard reports in order to improve decision making, calculate product launch impacts…
Planning & Forecasting Coordination
- Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts, landing) : Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase, A&P expenses as well as other general expenses
- Assist in developing the contract management process
- Education: Master / MBA graduate from a top school in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Language: Proficiency in both written and spoken Business level English, Business level in both written and spoken Japanese (at least JLPT Level 1), Both Japanese and Non- Japanese welcome
Professional experience & know-how
- A total experience of 3 - 6 years in auditing in one of the Big 4 or big consulting firms, and/ or an operational experience in a multinational company, on the control side.
- Experience in a multinational organization is required. Overseas work experience and a FP&A experience in the same sector is a plus.
- Strong interest for the perfumes and cosmetics business
- Ability to complex analysis, communicate results and forecast outcomes
- Knowledge in accounting principles and standards (IFRS)
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills, good knowledge of ERP, POS and other information systems. SAP and Essbase a +
- Good knowledge of Corporate "Standard" for business presentations
- Strong project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of intellectual honesty
- High level of attention to detail and quality control
- Commercial "common sense" rather than text book approach
- Strong work ethic, flexibility and "can do" & solution minded approach
- Ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously, "Sense of urgency"
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player and good communication skills
5~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, analyst