☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business Development Manager
- Key objective is to engage GNS partner in gaining market share, developing growth trajectory.
- To review and interpret trends in the issuing business and make recommendations on how to take advantage of these
- To work with all internal stakeholders to develop overall strategy to ensure company's market share expansion
- Identify and implement transformational opportunities to expand our business
- Ensure the strategies are turned into execution able and detailed plans that can be deployed and used to drive results
- This includes supporting partner issuer's activities such as issuing strategy, research, product proposition, development of benefits and services, acquisition, distribution and channel expansion, loyalty, rewards, activation engagement, etc.
- Be familiar with (proven from past experience) and actively track competitors initiatives
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- In depth experience of the Card Issuing is preferable
- Self-motivated and driven. Strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong negotiation abilities. A track record of developing the partnerships for the long-term.
- Assertive and proactive personality, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills and leadership skills vital to work effectively with team members, executive management, customers, and partners.
- Attention to detail - sound creative ability to evaluate "bigger picture" plans as well as "on the ground" implementations
- Strong, active listening skills. Intellectual curiosity required. Enjoys networking and talking to external partners
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜13 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development