☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
- Build the local marketing strategic and tactical planning e.g. sources of business, local translation of positioning and competitive differentiation, local tactics including customer and healthcare stakeholder engagement
- Execute local tactics e.g. educational and promotional events with the Sales team
- Manage agencies/ vendors in implementing the Japan tactical plans e.g. local marketing material, congress, educational events etc.
- Maintain a highly efficient working relationship with cross-functional colleagues
- Build and execute the Sales team training curriculum in close collaboration with the Global training support
- Build sustainable relationships with Japanese healthcare stakeholders, functions as main partner for local customers and local/ international KOLs
- Ensure detailed pre-launch and post-launch tracking of agreed KPIs to allow early course correction and ensure execution of key tactics
- Provide high quality input to the Japanese Market Access plan
- Develop and implement innovative multichannel marketing strategies and tactics in Japan, including the planning and tracking of commercial spent investment
- Operate on daily basis in a compliant manner with local regulatory requirements
- Over 10 years of pharmaceuticals experience ideally in rare diseases within Japan, ideally including 8 years in Marketing capacity
- A track record of success in a leadership role in this sector with strong patient / customer focus in a multi-disciplinary and matrix context
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication in Japanese and English; including presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill; ability to combine attention to detail with big picture perspective
- Travel required within Japan and to US. Approx. 30%
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12〜20 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Marketing, Project Management