Must be located in Japan
About the company
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. They are working very on a very large project with a famous technology company and looking for more talent people for their project.
What's in it for you
- Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day as well as Utilization of new technologies.
This position is responsible for the development of functional requirements, process maps and relative BA/Project documentation. They will be conducting user interviews and lead workshops with project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements and designs for projects and enhancements. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, they will use their functional knowledge to support the subsequent phases of design, development, testing and deployment. This position will also provide analysis on technology business transformation initiatives and associated business impact.
- Functional expert, responsible for synthesizing technology solutions, through the interpretation of business requirements
- Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Capability Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
- Responsible for BA deliverables through project lifecycle; inclusive of leading design sessions, building business scenarios for testing, reviewing test plans and ensuring the appropriate end-user acceptance testing is obtained and finally, ensuring the required stabilization plan for the solution is in place
- Collaborates with technical resources and provide input to technical design specifications
- Liaises with internal & external technology teams, to ensure agreed business system features are properly implemented
- As a BA, you will be passionate about your work and problem solving, with a motivation to deliver effective business analysis skills in projects that in turn contribute to realizing business benefit.
- You are expected to be able to communicate in both English and Japanese to collect and design technical requirements.
- Available to work flexible hours between geographies to accommodate cross-time zone collaboration, as well as responding during off-hours to lead decision-making of critical issues is expected.