☑Japanese language required
Backend Engineer (Internal IT)
Our group is in charge of developing industrial, commercialized, enterprise-level solutions and products, to meet business requirements in various scenarios, such as Network Infrastructure Construction, System and Application Management, Large-scale Asset Management, Front-desk Service, Audio/Video Broadcasting Service, Server/Conference Room Intelligent Operation, Enterprise Administration, etc. Taking advantage of cutting-edge big data and AI technologies, we are aiming at building a more automated and intelligent enterprise solution infrastructure.
And, you are responsible for:
- Develop large-scale platforms, systems and services that powers enterprise-level solution.
- Collaborate with others to deliver high quality work in rapid product development.
- Bring new ideas and technologies into our backend platform, innovate and iterate.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math etc.
- At least 3 years of coding experience in one of mainstream programming languages, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Golang.
- Strong capabilities with back-end development: systems, networks, protocols, architectures, storage, caching, security, etc.
- Proven capabilities in developing, debugging and troubleshooting on Linux operating systems , network, or security is a plus.
- Self-motivated, intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems, good at communication, and great team work spirit.
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7〜25 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology