☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Job Title: Associate Director Data Solution Delivery IM Japan (Insights Product Engineering)
TT Generic Job Role: Business Services / Solution Delivery
Reports to: Director Digital Solution Delivery IM Japan
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Manage the design, deployment and delivery of business data solutions vertically across PPDD units for a particular domain (digital platforms solutions) in the country/region
- Implement data strategy and roadmap in alignment with strategic priorities working along with architecture teams and TT Strategic business partner teams
- Responsible to Business Units for end-to-end data solution delivery and operations for data related products and platforms following industry best practices and continuous improvement
- Co-define and execute digital technology delivery strategy for business systems, platforms, and processes for Japan Innovative Medicines business unit
- Partner with business stakeholders and TT Strategic Business Partners to provide demand analysis, solution proposal/evaluation, and funding estimates.
- Partner with relevant Technology Service/Solutions Delivery teams to ensure that the product and platform strategy balances the sophisticated needs of Japan key market for reuse across other priority markets and cost effectively scale
- Ensure on time, within budget, compliant, secure, and quality delivery of data related projects / products
- Manage data solutions and products and ensure that they are fit for purpose and achieve the desired business value and impact
- Run efficient DevOps for digital products or applications, ensuring availability and optimal performance. Drive communication in close collaboration with Service Operations team when critical issues arise.
- Ensure governance structure for data products, operations, etc. with right stakeholder representation and communication
- Track, report, and deliver against agreed success factors and KPIs for various stakeholders in TT and business
Additional accountabilities (Japan Specific)
- Define, plan and implement the Japan Data & Analytics strategy following the company principles of going big on data & digital including advisory to business stakeholders
- Elaborate the solution design for the Japan Data Product considering all relevant functional and non-functional business requirements in close collaboration with global architects and drive technology transition to future platform
- Implement industry standards and development methodologies, including Agile and DevOps, within the analytics product to increase responsiveness and growth
- End-to-end responsible for the Japan Data Warehouse / local data product with regards to it`s lifecycle, design, development, enhancement, operations and consumption cost.
- Drive enablement of multiple Analytics & Exploratory business use cases through in-time & in-quality provisioning of required data. Focus on DARWIN program digital data deliverables including integration with other/supporting streams.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Delivery on agreed KPIs including business impact
- Launch of innovative technology data solutions for Japan and across the company at scale
- Business impact and value generated from TT solutions
- Adoption and development of Agile, Productization and DevOps practices
- Operations stability and effective risk management
- Feedback on customer experience
- Local market & product focus, cross-business unit, functional and non-functional (platform, application and capabilities)
- Japan data warehouse / data products and digital commercial capabiltiy, enabling country and global reporting, visualiziation & advanced analyticvs
- Part of global TT team, close collaboration with function / global platform leads & their teams
- Liaison with local business process owners in the area of Customer domain, as well as regional commercial stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Solid educational background, MBA or advanced degree in Information Technology, engineering or computer science.
- Min. 5-10 years' experience in multiple assignments in IT, preferably relating to Marketing & Sales, in large, multi-national companies.
- Project / Program management skills proven in complex organizational environments (e.g. matrix organizations).
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills applied in complex environments (e.g. matrix/divisional organizations).
- Deep knowledge of state-of-the-art IT technologies and best practices around Data Warehousing, Reporting and AI & Advanced Analytics (like e.g. Python)
- Background / experience on big data technologies and related capabilities for data ingestion, storage, data quality framework, exploratory, DevOps tools etc. (like but not limited to: AWS storage, ETL tools Streamsets, Airflow, Databirks, SnowFlake)
- Sound understanding of business & backend processes across commercial platforms. Experienced related to IT controls/audit requirements.
- Experience in preparing & executing digital data strategy and leveraging data for (advanced) analytics & generating business insights.
- Healthcare industry including FMCG experience & understanding commercial business process is a plus
- Japanese, business fluent in English (written and spoken)
IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION (optional)
- End-to-end responsible Solution Delivery Manager for local data platform and downstream applications including related projects and operations.
COMPETENCY PROFILE (optional)
- Product management
- Enterprise and business architecture
- Software development
- Stakeholder Management
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
12~14.5 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Information Technology, Health Care Provider