☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Assistant Vice President, Fixed Income Product
Global Asset Management Firm
Ensure the quality and direction the team activities meet with our goal of being value-added solution provider and build sustainable business platform.
- Product Management: Closely follow portfolio and market. Monitor investment activities and support investment team to ensure fiduciary responsibilities are fully met.
- Connectivity Enhancement: Enhance connectivity with global investment centers and facilitate efficient flow of product and other related information.
- Product marketing: work closely with sales teams and provide proper/timely support on fixed income products.
- Product Development: Work closely with sales and investment teams and develop new products. Manage development project to deliver high quality new products in timely and most cost-efficient manner.
- Communication skills: should have strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with external clients and internal counterparties
- Analytical skills: should possess analytical and mathematical skills to work with the numbers
- Language skills: written and verbal fluency in English and Japanese
- Presentation skills: should have good level presentation skills both verbal and written
- Initiative: should be goal-driven and ready to take responsibilities
- Knowledge of the field: should have the sufficient knowledge about fixed income investment
- University graduate or higher
License / Registration / Certification:
- MBA, CFA, CMA or equivalent is desirable
Skills / Other Personal Attributes
- Fit to the corporate culture
- Respect each other
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-11 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance