☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Consumer Goods Manufacturing Company
[Duties and Responsibilities]
- Ensure GL Accounting and all sub-ledgers are correct, and all accounts reconciled
- Lead/support the financial reporting, daily transaction processing such as: AR, AP, tax and day-to-day treasury and internal controls
- Monthly reporting (BS, P&L, Cash flow, Group reporting package etc.) according to US GAAP and company Accounting/Reporting standards (accurately, completely, timely)
- Compile, analyze and monitor the activities and results of the company
- Maintain accounting procedures and systems necessary to ensure that: (i) accounting transactions are recorded in compliance with USGAAP and the Company's accounting policies, and (ii) reporting of financial performance is accurate and completed timely. Proactively monitor, interpret, and disseminate, as required, all relevant and appropriate accounting issues
- Lead/support projects related to accounting and financial reporting
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- Bachelor's Degree. Finance, Accounting, or related field is advantage
- At least 3 years of experience with strong actual background in accounting and/or financial reporting field
- Knowledge in USGAAP and local GAAP reporting and compliance is advantage
- High IT literacy with Excellent knowledge of excel and financial systems
- ERP system experience is must. Knowledge of NetSuite or Cognos TM1 is advantage
- Professional Certified Public Accountant (CPA, CA, CMA) is advantage
- Resilient and motivated with a positive "Can Do" attitude
- Highly focused, hands on, with strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting environment. Out of the box thinker, team player and willingness to work hard
- Energetic, enthusiastic able to manage priorities and creative
- English Language level: Fluent
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
5~6.6 million JPY
Work from home will be available for 2 days out of the week.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing