・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
Assistant Brand Manager
- Will be in charge of our key brand business strategy and management
- Together with a brand manager, to manage P＆L of the two brands from topline to bottom line
- Together with a brand manager, develop strategy of winning in the market via close analysis of the market, competitors, and consumers
- Lead local deployment plan and marketing plan, including developing media plan, to successfully grow the brands in market
- Deploy new product innovations for Japan Market
- Manage supply and demand management based on marketing plan, working together with cross functional teams
- Supports / co-lead brand manager in developing strong creative communication & engagement plan for an impactful campaign behind innovation/renovation
- Works with the CMI, CTI, Channel & Shopper teams to analyse data, spot trends & mine insights in order to address sizeable innovation & renovation opportunities & ideas for the platform and to define gaps and new information sources needed to develop the plans.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and shoppers - the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels and target audience.
- Acts as the Global Project leader for brand's innovation projects driving overall project & network management, business case, taskforce management and gatekeeping to ensure delivering the best outcome on time and success innovation.
- Create best-in-class innovation design and execution around key mix pillars for innovation projects including proposition, product and packaging design.
- Liaise closely with category local marketing team to gather inputs for innovation during mix development stage, develop and sign-off the direct for consumer plan to enable the creation of deployment plan.
- Monitor and review effectiveness and of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions.
- Monitor and review total brand budget for asset production and brand management to ensure accurate forecast and actual target for full year.
- Mktg Experience （least 5years）, preferably in Beauty ＆ Personal care category
- Has a passion for beauty and personal care, with eyes for beauty ＆ craftmanship.
- Has experience in developing successful communication both above and below the line
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to lead ＆ manage quality ＆ deadline of workstream on your own.
- Strong bias for action with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional project management skills - working closely with R＆D, Supply Chain, Consumer Market Insight, Finance, External Agencies and Leadership team to bring the innovation pipeline to life on－time and in－full.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects and help deliver business metrics of turnover, global innovation funnel value, gross margin, and share.
- Consumer－centric ＆ alert with new market/consumer trends
- Business level English
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Product Management