☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Area Marketing Lead, Oral, North Asia
Reporting to the Area Marketing Director, the role will be responsible for leading Oral Care brand business (the biggest & growing portfolio) in Japan & Korea. The role will drive to grow the business through creating values to consumers.
- Ensure that the Japan Oral Care Sales and Profit objectives are met. Optimize elements of the P&L to deliver enhanced market performance.
- Beat the competition, i.e., win in share of Oral care brands.
- Lead the process to localize the global Category Vision, Category Growth Drivers, Brand Growth Priorities, and Tasks.
- Significantly enhance digital IQ of the brand activities by monitoring key metrics and identifying opportunities to 'test and learn
- Manage the relationship with key business partners of Oral care brands (i.e., Category, Region, Agencies, KOL) to ensure that the business interests are preserved.
- Develop mid/long term JP/ KR Oral care brands NPD strategy together with global team. Adopt global NPD projects and develop locally if needed. NPD projects in accordance with local consumer needs and regulatory requirements. Ensure that the projects proceed to completion on time.
- Develop the compelling consumer & expert communications. The Japan & Korea Area Marketing Lead must input local consumer insights and regulatory requirements to to the global team so that we can deliver the local communication objectives.
- Supervise Korea Communication strategy.
- Implement Connection and Activation plans for Japan; take perfect execution for the NPD launches. The Connection planning includes TV, PR, Digital, In-store and Expert.
- Exploit global thinking and Toolkits to achieve commercial success with experts. Work actively with the Sales team and drive RTM initiatives.
- Work with Supply Chain partners to optimize gross margins, COG's and forecast accuracy
- Manage Japan Oral care brand managers (4 headcounts).
- Build outstanding teams and strengthen capabilities of the team. Develop self and team by deepening the understanding and use of Marketing IQ.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Strategic thinking
- Good communication skill : Able to communicate logically both verbally and in writing both in English and Japanese
- Proven skills to manage a high degree of complexity in changing environment
- Good potential and passion to strengthen people management skills
- Financial acumen
- +8 years' experience in FMCG marketing
- Experience of NPD process
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12〜16 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing