- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Japanese global company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Life Insurance Company
Manage business critical projects within the company (product development, sales promotion, business improvement, compliance with laws and regulations, etc.) so that they can be executed normally.
Contribute to improving and strengthening the quality of project governance and business contributions.
- Lead cross-departmental project teams to execute business-critical projects.
- Drive decision-making on project priorities/business requirements and manage project scope/budget/resources/performance risks.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and follow internal procedures/policies.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with IT/business stakeholders to govern projects.
- Contribute to improving the overall service level of PPO (Project & Portfolio Office) in internal business.
- Manage project schedules and produce deliverables on time.
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry (preferably in the life insurance industry).
- 3+ years of business critical project management experience (experience in the software development lifecycle).
- Experienced in managing large projects or programs.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in managing customer experience improvement projects and policy operations at a life insurance company.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and DevOps that can be used in project management.
- Familiarity with project management tools, templates, and project lifecycle.
- Experience managing a system platform migration project at a life insurance company.
- Life insurance association qualification (general course exam, life insurance course, etc.)
- Project manager related qualifications.
- Japanese-English bilingual TOEIC 850 or higher / Japanese proficiency test N2 or higher.
10 million JPY - 12.5 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management, Business Development, Strategy / Planning