・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Advisory Solution Architect
- 日本従業員数は現在約２50名のスタッフが活躍し、毎月新しい方が入社をされています。 本年度も約80名以上の採用計画があり、引き続きソリューションを強化しつつ 日本市場における更なるビジネス拡大を目指しています。
We are seeking Enterprise Architects to join our Team. The Enterprise Architecture Team is part of our pre-sales organization focused on building credibility and trust with the technical leaders in our largest customers by developing cross-functional strategies and solutions. Our team brings technical expertise, real-world experience, strong executive engagement skills and an inspirational mindset to help our customers understand the opportunities of the "platform of platforms" vision. We act as technical leaders for our customers most complex solutions, designed to ensure that they can realize the value they need. We do this by leveraging best practice and industry standards to build customer trust and architect best in class solutions.
While collaborating with customers, partners, and the wider sales team, the right candidate will create and communicate high-level architectures and strategies that are both written and verbal, to audiences up to and including the CIO/CTO level. The Enterprise Architect will elegantly articulate the advantage of our platform being built on a single cloud platform consisting of a single user interface, one code base and one data model. The Enterprise Architect will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice overviews, and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage with customer executives to identify pain points and opportunities to deliver value and then translate them into solutions from our platform
- Work with a wide variety of customers, colleagues and partners to help them understand the power of the platform and the potential opportunities of the future of work
- Lead architecture and design engagements to demonstrate how our platform meets the needs of strategic customers, including; IT Transformation, Digital Products/Services, Platform base service, Enterprise Service Management, and the co-creation of industry specific solutions.
- Understand the business strategy of the customer and articulate how our platform can enable and deliver value to their organization, seamlessly integrating into their current and future technology landscape
- Understand the detail behind our platform and platform of platforms architecture and communicate it at various levels
- Work with architecture development methods, modelling approaches and architecture patterns for integration
- Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, Directors, VPs, and CXOs) and maintain these relationships throughout their customer journey.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc
- Passion and energy for building business relationships and is accustomed to driving the simplification of complex concepts into compelling customer proposals
- Drive for results using out-of-the-box innovative thinking together with excellent problem-solving skills
- An intrinsic ability to understand and prioritize work.
- Willingness to jump-in and roll-up their sleeves alongside customers, colleagues and partners to get things done faster and better.
- 5 or more years of proven success in influencing senior technology leaders to drive change in a pre-sales, customer, or delivery focused role.
- A track record of success in using Human Centered Design techniques to explore the customers current reality and set a vision for the future.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture or Application Architecture pre-sales in a software vendor or professional services environment.
- Familiarity with common Enterprise and Industry Architecture frameworks such as: TOGAF, Zachman, IT4IT, BIAN, TMForum, etc.
- A good understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, DevOps, AI/ML, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions Experience presenting architecture concepts, designs, and goals to technology leaders and partners
- English Language level: Business level
8-14 million JPY
Social insurance, Remote, Flex time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology