Global IT Company
- Administrative work such as collecting and sending mails, going to legal affairs bureau for certification documents, preparation of purchase requisitions, responding audit confirmation letters etc.
- Coordinating between vendors, requestors/buyers and SSC for SSC to record the transactions accurately and make the timely payments
- Payment-related tasks which are not able to be done in Singapore, such as payments at bank counter, e-tax payment applications etc.
- Coordinating between lease companies, requestors/buyers and SSC for SSC to understand the status of the lease transactions and record them accurately
- Preparation of secondary Fixed Asset register for local tax purpose
- Supporting local statutory audit
- Capable of handling administrative work with positive mindset
- Certain level of accounting knowledge/experience, preferably Nisho Boki 1 Kyu holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in financial accounting
- Business-level English communication skill
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.