Top leading research and medical diagnostics reagents and instruments manufacturer
- Adapt and refine Wholesaler Management framework and processes
- Identify synergy and ensure alignment between Wholesaler Management and Business Areas to optimize performance
- Identify, select and manage wholesalers based on internal standards and local regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with M&QR, Legal, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure internal controls and compliance requirement are met by wholesalers
- Oversee all Wholesaler Management operations including wholesaler data collection and analytics process, and ensure data quality for reporting purposes
- Manage relationship with wholesalers to ensure sales and profit targets are met
- Ensure compliance requirements are met
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve internal and external stakeholders' satisfaction
- At least 15 years experience with 10 years in a managerial position in Wholesaler Management operations or Sales Management
- Strong understanding of Japan's local commercial landscape and experience in the healthcare industry
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- People management experience
up to 12M *salary negotiable
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
2 - 3 Interviews
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.