Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that reach hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day? We empower the people and society, and we recognize technology as the driving fuel.
In our Tech Division, you will join a global team of experienced technologists who drive the technical foundation of our many services. Aligning with our mission of innovation, the Ecosystem Services Department (ESD) is thinking big: we build scalable platforms that power our Ecosystem worldwide.
As a Project Manager, you will work on the membership service that is at the heart of our company. Currently, our Membership Service is managing over 150 million users' data and is still growing. You will be in charge of improving and expanding it. You will have a chance to work in Agile, with culturally diverse teams and regularly interface with colleagues around the world. Does it sound like an interesting challenge? We'd like to hear from you!
- Proactive communication, risk management, project scheduling, resource management, day to day task management and reporting to stakeholder
- Manage scope, time, cost, quality, procurement, change request, internal and external stakeholder coordination
- Collaborate with Product Manager and the business side to plan service improvement
- Ensure release readiness, all requirements and quality standards are met
- Prepare and send the reports to senior management and all stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring team members to develop a sense of responsibility, ownership and negotiation skill
- Quick and right decision making while trouble handling, and reporting to clients
- Take a lead in defining projects which are contributing in department, company vision and mission
- A mindset to take ownership of not only project but the whole system and related services
- Passionate about building great products, services, and solving customer and technology problems
- 4+ years' experience in Project Management
- 5+ years' experience in the Web-Service domain.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Science
- PMP certification or equivalent project management skills
- Presentation and convincing skills in both English and Japanese
- Technical knowledge or working experiences in Internet Technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Java, NodeJS, Cassandra and MySQL/Oracle
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent skills
- Experience in working in a cross-cultural environment