※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【契約社員（全社員毎年更新）/3年以上のWeb Marketing経験者（デイレクションではなく、ご自身でハンゾーンでweb siteの立ち上げと運用が可能な方）/英語でのビジネスコミュニケーションが問題ない方（ミーティングは全て英語を使用）】
We are looking for a web developer who will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the university website as well as development aspects of digital marketing.
In this exciting and important role, the web developer will be part of the Communications team who deal with advertising, publications, and public relations, but will also be working closely with the Directors of seven programs at university (Undergraduate and three graduate programs, the English language program, Corporate Education and Continuing Education) as well as our technical staff to ensure a high quality, effective website to support the university's mission of contributing to international education and cross-cultural understanding. Our website is an information hub for the university's operation and management. The web developer will also be responsible for the maintenance of the current website, and the development of the future website. The web developer will also work closely with the various our departments to ensure timely updates of the website.
- Run our bilingual (E/J) website (the website) smoothly in coordination with other departments, taking into account the operations of the entire organization.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and execute web projects for better support of the operation of the university, marketing and PR.
- Research, develop and implement digital marketing strategies, including SEO, online advertising, and mail and social media marketing.
- Design and create effective web pages and other digital marketing communication tools such as email and social media.
- Help create content that contributes to the promotion of the university, including news stories and videos.
- 3 or more years of experience in managing bilingual websites for a mid-to-large organization.
- 3 or more years of experience in web design and development with solid knowledge and skills of basic design and layout, HTML, and CSS, as well as the basic ability to use tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Git/GitHub
- Basic knowledge of web technologies, including web servers such as Apache, and web programming languages such as PHP
- Ability to understand our target market, work with members of the organization and the communications team to market and promote the website
- Demonstrated ability to solve business problems with viable, long-term solutions
- Ability to accept general direction and work independently while also collaborating with other members of various departments to achieve deliverables
- Strong content development skills for digital medium, including websites and also other digital platforms such as social media
- Experience in web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager
- Ability to outsource and manage projects
- Focus on customers, follow and business protocol
- Experience with WordPress and Drupal
- Either native level Japanese with business level English OR native level English with business level Japanese
※Experiences and skills will be considered
9：00-17：30 Monday through Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.