We are looking for Project Managers to strengthen our company which is one of the biggest Internet Shopping Malls in Japan. We are providing a working environment which enables you to perform dramatically through being responsible for a wide range of types of projects from particular development projects for each of our services (like Shopper side service, Merchant side service, etc) to huge development projects which are directly related with our overall strategy.
You can challenge to take a higher level of responsibility by directly communicating with executives of our group as part of this job responsibility. We are also pushing the process and working environment forward for delivering the innovative Service and System efficiently through challenging yourself at the maximum. We are looking forward to working with Project Managers who can enjoy those challenges together.
Responsible area: Web API platform development to enable consumer-facing / merchant facing application feature development.
- Plan the Project (Setting the Goal, Planning for the Milestone and Critical Path, Planning for the internal/external Project Dependency, Planning for Test and Release, Planning for Budget, Creating the Schedule)
- Deliver the Project and Manage the Progress (Judgement and Decision Making, Process Management, Task Tracking, Quality Management, Budget and Cost Management, Planning Change Management)
- Manage the Communication (Stakeholder Management, Facilitation for the Project Members Communication, Reporting)
- Manage the Risk and Issues, and Solve them
- Expecting to Manage the Project Managers' Organization, in Future
- Strong Leadership, Solving Issues and Risk Handling Capability, Decision Making and Judgement Capability, Perseverance under High Pressure
- Ability to maintain smooth and accurate communication among Project Owners, Business Representatives, Product Managers, and Developers.
- +3 years of experience managing internet service development projects/programs
- Experience in organization management
- Experience in working as a web system developer
- Experience in product management
- Experience in production operation of internet service
- Experience working directly with software engineers, product managers, and business partners.