Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
This role is essential for the company as she/he represents the entire organization in managing entire warehouse and delivery operation on top of ERP implementation. She/he also plays a critical role for improvement of the company-wide processes to help further focus on driving business.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Support daily operation of release the product to the market, standard procedure setting and staff training for technical responsible engineer under medical device manufacturing license
- Work with 3PL and other vendors, to deliver excellent results in warehouse operations, drive continuous improvement activities and meet opex objectives
- Liaises with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches or expansions of new product lines, packaging changes and new customer/channel expansions
- Manage KPIs both on distribution activities and delivery, and arrange monthly review meeting with vendors to improve the service level to customer and consumer also productivities
- Work with manager on fee and fare negotiation in align with budget /forecast
- Support each other with other Logistics team members such as Distribution and Supply chain
- Contribute high performing behaviors on company vision, mission and value, using performance review process
- Preparing reports and analyzing logistics data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to Logistics project for new ERP implementation as Subject Matter Expert
- Identify current vs. future state process gaps. Using knowledge of the current business processes and tools, identify and document the differences between current and future state.
- Evaluate the fitness of the future state Oracle system and business processes for use.
- Develop proficiency in future state. Document the work instructions for each relevant business process as a basis for user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Define & execute testing. Develop test scripts and validate test data. Execute test scripts, document results and evaluate the effectiveness of the system.
- Facilitate training. One Vision employs a train the trainer approach. The SME will act as a first line trainer for the defined work instructions and business process during the end user training activities.
- Provide first line support. After go live, the SME will transition into a full time role in the business operations. They will be the people most knowledgeable about the design and business processes and will act as a first line of support for their functional area. I.e. answering questions on the correct use of the tool and providing guidance for new employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build good relationship with well-developed communication in the team and cross functional to support each other in both Japanese and English;
- Ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and logical manner
- Business knowledge and skills to execute distribution management
- Strategic thinking and analytical skill on KPI and further improvement
- Project management on cross functional team
- Self-motivated and proactive attitudes
- Strong leadership on continuous improvement ability to develop S&OP and new process
- Challenging attitude to understand and drive continuous improvement
- Change management mindset
- Intermediate skill in use of MS office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Advanced skills regarding ERP and WMS operations
- English capability in written and spoken to communicate with global/regional
- Experienced new ERP implementation as one of key member on logistics related area
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience in warehouse management or supply chain management and data/process analysis
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience in medical device industry is preferable
- Experience of wide range roles in order to cash is preferable.
- Training and education experiences to others to follow up operators
- Bachelors degree in related field such as business, finance, logistics or information technology is preferred
- Prolonged sitting in front of a computer
- Basically located at distribution center and visit head office once or twice a week if needed
- Occasional visit to sales branches or customer (mainly a day trip)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.