※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- To execute visual merchandising.
- To execute local developments based on central guideline with directors validation.
- To give clear direction to stores with appropriate manuals concerning backwall, outpost, bars.
- To be up-to-dated on VMD calendar, marketing calendar and central guidelines.
- To manage execution timeline, cost.
- To control supplier for quality, delivery and cost.
- To make forecast for merchandising tools and control inventory.
- To arrange shipment of merchandising tools.
- Other tasks directed depending on the necessity.
- Education: University graduate, major in design.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in one of the following experiences: Visual merchandising at preferably cosmetic brand, Expertise in visual merchandising
- PCs: Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Language: Japanese native, English communication skills
- High communication skill
- Can cope with sudden change or request
- Can facilitate efficient meeting with concerning parties
- Action oriented and drive for high qualitative result
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.