Global Financial Services Company
Vice President - Structure Finance MO
- To assist in the management of the loan portfolio of the Real Estate and Structured Finance portoflio
- Monitoring risk profile of real estate files
- Provide assistance and support to the Front Office teams on transactions before, during and after closing.
- Provide assistance to the Back Office teams on transactions during and after closing.
- Monitoring performance of customers including preparation of portfolio reviews and covenant compliance.
- Preparing waiver requests for submission to Front Office and Credit.
- Ensuring that all credit approval criteria have been complied with.
- Checking loan documentation.
- Providing information to Front Offices as required.
- Providing information and appropriate assistance to the Back Office as required.
- Analysis of monthly management accounts, covenant compliance certificates, budgets, annual accounts.
- Monitoring defaults.
- Attending bank and customer meetings and presentations as required.
- Ad hoc reporting to management on various aspects of the portfolio.
- Using bank (and external) systems including Starweb, Loan IQ, BDR, Intralinks, E3F.
- Adherence to Bank and departmental procedures. In particular, this covers Permanent Supervision controls and operating procedures.
- Liaising with and instructing valuers
- Updating financial models
- Controlling waterfall payments and accounts
- Agency function and management
- Graduate or appropriate experience within a financial institution
- Strong knowledge of real estate
- In a credit, agency or loan portfolio administration department.
- Legal skills
- Excellent communication skills with Japanese clients as well as overseas teams in English
- Fluent Japanese and English,
- high standard of credit analysis skills, in depth understanding of syndicated facility agreements - particularly the role and responsibilities of an agent, excellent written English
- Flexibility, team player, willingness to learn & to listen.
- Good interpersonal skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.