Major Market Research and Consulting Company
Full vendor management lifecycle
- Search and selection of vendors to ensure optimal pricing and quality output depending on the need of the company. Vendors include but are not limited to cellphone load supplier, incentive suppliers, printing, logistics, website management, encoding, online ad placement, and panel recruitment.
- Vendor contract negotiation.
- Performance and relationship management.
- Vendor billing
- Maintaining and creating ethics and rules regarding vendor interaction
Budgeting and FinanceAble to provide cost and budget of the team.
- Manage cost and optimize processes to achieve budget and savings
- Able to handle and account for the large sum of cash flowing in and out of the team
- Report the financial performance of the team and the status of accounts managed by his/her department.
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Microsoft Office especially outlook, excel, word, publisher
- Must be independent, and be able to optimize team to handle high workload
- Able to coordinate with different departments while maintaining a harmonious relationship.
- Excellent communication skills
- Questionnaire programming background, understanding the logic is ok
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.