Global Investment - Venture Capital Firm
- Vice President - Play a prominent role in sourcing, evaluating, structuring and negotiating future investment opportunities in China and post-investment portfolio creation
- Generate original insights on innovative trends and potential investment opportunities in China.
- Participate in all stages of the investment process - including market analysis, due diligence, deal negotiations and execution.
- Be the leader in managing the whole investment process and post investment portfolio management.
- Mentor junior team members.
- International Travel required.
- Strong academic track record; Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree or MBA a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 3 years of China technology investment experience at a private equity firm or in a corporate investing role
- Passionate about a long-term career in technology investing
- Extensive experience in sourcing, evaluating, structuring and negotiating China technology investments; strong sector or domain expertise a plus
- Experience in managing a portfolio from investment to exit a plus
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with a passion for excellence
Full Time Employee
15 Million Yen to 20 Million Yen base + attractive Bonus (Flexible based on experience)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.