Japanese Electronics Manufacturer
- Drive the manufacturing network to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Review and approve equipment needs, preparing CAPEX / OPEX plans and tracking spending if necessary.
- Provide guidance to operations to assure coordination and integration of work flow, budgetary conformance, schedules and optimum utilization of personnel, machines, equipment and facilities.
- Promote and maintain the highest possible customer satisfaction level for both internal and external customers.
- Investigate quality & logistics related customer satisfaction and reporting any issues.
- Work with BU /Function heads and senior management to get the best performance out of team members.
- Work with legal departments on any matters that occur.
- Ensure safety regulations are followed.
- Directs and implements policies, procedures, and standards that support global operation.
- Leads the teams to develop and implements long and short range plans and policies in support of the Operations and Manufacturing Division & company goals.
- Lead and is accountable for Environment, Health and Safety activities.
- Lead and is accountable for Global Quality activities.
- Lead and is accountable for strategic procurement and logistic programs, both short- and long term, that leverage the operations of Company with measurable financial results
- Lead and is accountable for Global Integrated Supply Chain Hub implementation and activities
- Manage employee workforce in a manner to encourage employee involvement/participation with emphasis on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Appraise performance of assigned personnel and recommend appropriate changes in salary and status.
- In some cases participate as management representative in Labor relations and negotiations as required.
- Conduct and personally engage in public and civil relations, customer and vendor relations and others as necessary for the best interest of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Over 15 Years of experience in operations and supply chain
- Experience in high-volume manufacturing environment required
- Experience with demand modeling and statistical forecasting techniques
- Experience with planning in a Global environment
<Knowledge / Skill Level>
- Demonstrated capability to drive and execute projects.
- Track record of understanding the voice of the customer and implement solutions that have a satisfying user experience.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environment provide confident leadership, and communicate with impact.
<Language Level / Educational Background>
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to speak in another languages (e.g., Chinese, Japanese) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Operation Management, Business, Engineering, (MBA preferred)
25 Million 〜 35 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.