Major Luxury Retail Company
This role ensures the value added approach of visual display to attract consumers, optimize business and increase market share. While reporting to the Visual Director, leads collaboration with the Retail Managers of the East Japan. This is to ensure the best synergy of visual directives and business needs. Ensure consistency across district. Empowers and drives team towards commitment to excellence in display and collaboration with Retail network. This covers DOS, Wholesale channels and corporate standard to improve client loyalty and increase market share.
- Follow all visual directives when executing store set-ups. Empower team to adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs
- Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business.
- Strong managing skill required to build up new VM team to catch and develop VM skill and ownership
- Ongoing training of Visual Ambassadors and Store Managers in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives
- Partner with Retail Managers / Store Managers to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise.
- Provide PowerPoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with Company Headquarters in Italy
- Co-ordinates windows, merchandising and special events throughout district to support visual needs.
- Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace
- Manage schedule and expenses like travel, materials and as budgeted by corporate team
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in Visual Merchandising and at least 4 years managing a team.
- Must be very flexible with hours of work. Must be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work adhoc overnights and weekends to meet urgent deadlines.
- Experience shaping point of view with information and opinions from various sources.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and across different cultures and management styles.
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Candidate should be open to regular travel as needed within the Northwest and Hawaii to support the visual team as needed. Adhoc travel at short notice may be required several times throughout the year.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills
- Multi store experience preferred but not required
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.