Global Luxury Retail Brand
- Manage and execute all product and presentation direction as well as creative execution for the brand in line with company expectation.
- Manage annual VM budget includes renovation project costs, VM material cost, events/promotion costs and finding efficiencies.
- Manage and train 2 VM staff.(Tokyo and Osaka)
- Lead and manage store development planning/executions by closely working with HQ, business partners and local vendors.
- Supervise event executions and quality of brand presentation with details.
- Manage and coordinate with HQ and vendors for all the visual materials, sourcing and organizing props, fixtures.
- Ensure visual merchandising strategies align with product launches and marketing communication plan.
- Perform relevant visual merchandising training across the retail team so as to develop the in-store VM skills and expertise.
- New store development and renovations. (20 projects per year in next 3 years)
- In-store Promotion planning and executions. (3-4 promotions per year)
- Planning and executions of selling events/fairs.
- Tokyo Olympic project management with HQ.
- Brand event planning and executions with PR event manager and HQ.
- Budget planning and management by monitoring cost and efficiency.
- PC: WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT, CAD
- English: Business level both in writing & speaking for smooth communication with HQ
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser, ideally in a manager position.
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including store development, in-store displays and space utilization.
- More than 5 years of experience in luxury brands industry.