Global Luxury Brand
- Plan and implement installation of product/window/store displays, aligned to the MD sales strategy and VM standards
- Roll out VMD guidelines and ensure the stores have the guidelines and tools to achieve the best visibility and sales
- Contribute to the brand's sales and visibility trough a constant support of in store VM activities and a regular analysis of daily sales for the store in charge
- Develop and execute visual plans for pop-up stores and ad-hoc events, wherever is necessary
- Manager support in team training, store visit and set ups scheduling, competitors research and display strategy
- More than 4-year work experience in a similar position
- Professional experience & know how
- University degree
- Fluent Japanese and business level of English
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Photoshop and illustrator are a plus.
- Keen eye for details, deeply understanding of color perception, sence of balance and proportions, deep interest in fashion business, great communication skills, consolidate understanding of product display and retail roll out.
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.