Global Luxury Brand
- Plan the budget and implement installation of product/window/store displays, aligned to the sales strategy of the Merchandising and VM standards
- Schedule for the set ups for the stores
- Roll out VMD guidelines and ensure the stores have the guidelines and tools to achieve the best visibility and sales
- Contribute to the brand's sales and visibility trough a constant support of in store VM activities and a regular analysis of daily sales for the store in charge
- Develop and execute visual plans for pop-up stores and ad-hoc events, wherever is necessary
- Be the "guardian" for all brand's visibility assuring that the brand image is always updated and matching the standards required from HQ
- Train the VM team members as well as the VM ambassadors in the stores
- Budget for all VM activities in the stores and the pop-up events.
- Plan and implement installation of product in window and store displays. Ensure the stores have the guidelines and tools to achieve the best visibility and sales according to each store's needs and MD plan/strategy.
- Schedule to visit stores for VM members and visit the store network regularly and ensure the visibility is maintained to the brand's standard and modified according to needs if necessary.
- Liaise with the MD counterpart on specific store visits/needs on a weekly basis. Conduct regular reviews of store actions.
- Implement VM guidelines and tools in stores (window booklets, seasonal collection books, product guidelines, props, zoning plan).
- Work closely with the Central VM team on a regular basis to give feedback and proposals for the best local execution.
- Consolidate and place orders of various tools and materials and work effectively with the local contractors for installation. Ensure planning and follow up.
- Manage and coordinate the VM for the new stores' openings and events.
- Conduct animation, coaching and training for store staff.
- To be creative and able to propose eye catching and appealing display solution always matching HQ requirements in order to adapt to local buying and store layout to display guidelines.
- Minor store events layout plan and production roll out.
- Research competitor's display strategy through visiting their stores
- More than 4-year work experience in a similar position
- Education: University degree
- Fluent Japanese and business level of English
- Professional experience & know how
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Photoshop and illustrator are a plus.
- Keen eye for details, deeply understanding of color perception, sense of balance and proportions, deep interest in fashion business, great communication skills, consolidate understanding of product display and retail roll out.
- Leadership/Proactive/ Hands-on/result driven with excellent attention to details, self-motivated and committed team player
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.