Our client, global fintech company is looking for an outstanding UI/UX Designer to join ther fast growing team located in Tokyo.
Global Fintech Company
- Own end-to-end design process and deliverables (including user personas, customer journeys, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes) to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategy and detailed interaction behaviors for all products.
- Review and gather feedback from the business, product management, development and peer designers.
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles & conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or user stories, help to create and analyze user research.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
- Proven understanding of user experience and user interface design, web direction, creative direction, typography and branding.
- Bachelors' and/or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or other similar degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer, interaction designer, web designer, hybrid designer, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating beautiful, user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Great eye for visual design and layout.
- Proficient in Sketch
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects)
- Experience using Abstract, Invision, Zeplin
- Experience with Design systems
- Experience with leading workshops
- Capable to work in a fast-paced start-up, international environment
- Enthusiastic about designing and developing mobile apps
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.