Global Pharmaceutical Company
Manager for Treasury and General Accounting in Japan
Manage treasury tasks including cash flow forecasting, banking transactions with communication with Corporate Treasury and European Treasury Center. Individual contributor.
【役割と責任範囲 (Roles & responsibilities)】
- Contributes to creation of a high performance culture through effective communication with Corporate Treasury as well as colleagues in Japan Financial Services (JFS) and other local/regional Finance functions.
- Establishes strong working relationships with JFS and Global Financial Services (GFS) teams and demonstrates accountability with a focus on superior customer service.
- Displays team-oriented approach and confidence/decisiveness with interactions.
- Prepare necessary day-to-day and periodical cash transactions and ensure they are accurately, completely and timely executed.
- Prepare Legal Entity (LE) cash flow projections and annual LE cash flow budget process, including Business Unit Contribute (BUC) Exposure reports.
- Monitors cash position to update cash forecast with communication with JFS and market.
- Provide multiple options of finance to Finance Director and Country Controller.
- Keep relations with banks and the Corporate Treasury to seek out the option of funding.
- Manages all required deadlines by balancing a multiplicity of demands, particularly ensuring all financial reports are accurately completed within deadlines set.
- Identifies and recommends areas for improvement for the related work, focusing on innovation introduction.
- Learns from experience, integrates and applies learning to enhance own and team performance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in global and/or multi-divisional organization.
- Experience of managing treasury and preparing financial reporting or FP&A
- Intellectual/emotional capability and commitment exercising a high degree of adaptability in dealing with diverse work environment.
- Inquisitive, initiative and willing approach in the acquisition of new tasks and the ability to be independent in completing set objectives.
- Competent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong written and oral presentation abilities.
- Competence in using a variety of applicable software (including SAP ECC, SAP Business Intelligence, Hyperion, Concur, Tableau and Microsoft Suite) to perform business tasks.
- Fluency in English and Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening).
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
1st interview: Country controller
2nd interview: CFO