Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Vehicle Manufacture
- Lead over all treasury matters for the company group to have the right level of the cash as well as manage the borrowing to be optimal
- To be a focal point on treasury matters
- Owner of the cash forecast process with legal companies, working closely with Group business controlling to deliver the accurate future cash flow for the management reporting
- Move beyond the "internal adviser" and understand business activities to contribute the business growth or mitigation of the risk in your area
- Working closely with especially Japan accounting team (ACC Japan ) to build an efficient process for funding request and cash flow forecast process for subsidiaries as the process owner
- Business partner on the treasury matters for business stakeholders
- Build a world class treasury service and the team to support personal development and engagement
- This role is pivotal in defining and implementing comprehensive continuous improvement to treasury processes, systems, and competences globally
- Lead the interaction or the discussion with banks or other financial institutes directly or indirectly through treasury team
- Support financial services for subsidiary to manage their funding, and possibly external funding options such as syndication solution.
You will be a management team of Group finance function and contribute to the team's growth and one team mind-set.
Education & Professional experience：
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 15+ years solid experience as a treasurer or banking industry similar in international companies with global foot prints are required.
Competencies & skills：
- Good and proven leadership and team building skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and the ability to give estimations based on appraisal of facts and figures.
- Holistic view and strong business understanding contributing to our CUSTOMERS' SUCCESS.
- Significant experience from multi-cultural and global finance operations
- Be proactive and have high integrity and credibility
- Proficiency in the Japanese and English language is required
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.