Global Law Firm
Work will entail Japanese to English and/or English to Japanese translation, proofreading, research and editing/cross-checking of colleagues' translations of a variety of legal and technical documents as well as marketing materials for both internal and external clients.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to understand advanced written Japanese and English.
- A minimum of 3 years professional translation experience is required with experience in legal or technical areas preferred.
- Must be PC literate, highly detailed and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork in sharing, coordinating and cross-checking work is essential and candidate must be adept at meeting strict deadlines and working under pressure.
- Candidate must hold a proper Japanese working visa.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.