Global Financial Brokerage Firm
The Front Office function at the Company is the very heart of the revenue generating business of the Company. The intense, high pressured environment of global financial markets and fast paced product and platform development makes the Front Office within the Company a really exciting place to work.
- Working with the immediate team to gather and analyse client requirements. Becoming familiar with current and potential clients in an effort to gain and strengthen relationships
- Ensure the accuracy and timely processing of broking transactions
- Provide consistent dependable support to the relevant desk
- Liaise daily with operations functions
- Assist in daily preparation of P&L
- Daily Credit updates
- Deal Entry & Processing
- Understand the business objectives of your clients
- Understand the underlying products being traded and keep up to date with knowledge of new products/procedures
- Arrange or execute trades from client orders
- Maintain client relationships
- Develop new business with existing clients and on-board new clients
- Seek to improve the revenue of your desk Regardless of individual responsibility, we expect a Trainee Broker, within this team:
- To be a key member of the Yen IRS team, in Tokyo
- To provide support on any relevant project, under the direction and oversight of your Manager.
- To implement any changes necessary, within the Front functions, in relation to any regulatory changes, under the direction and oversight of your Manager, or other departments, such as Compliance.
- To ensure that process, procedures and governance are adhered to, at all times.
- Fulfil any additional or ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of our business.
- Native Japanese and fluent in English
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
- Understand how to develop and maintain business relationships
- Good administrative and time management skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Always displays professional conduct and integrity.
- Has driven commitment and can focus on personal development.
- Shows personal accountability, and a "one team" mentality.
- Shows sound judgment and understanding when to escalate.
- Shows attention to detail
- A firm understanding of TP ICAP's goals and objectives.
- Able to prioritize multiple requirements, in order to meet complex deadlines and work well under pressure
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
08:30-18:00 (including 1.5 hours break)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.