Major foreign footwear company
- Trading Manager is the owner of the company websites. Trading Manager strategically engages consumers with the brands and drives sales ultimately to achieve the brand's revenue goal. This engagement is accomplished through implementation of leading edge creative, innovative merchandising and digital marketing strategies that represent the brands in a compelling, measureable and effective manner. Trading Manager also builds impactful business relationships using a global and inspiring approach and is sought out by business partners as a source of valued digital direction.
- Interact daily with all members of the eCommerce team in Japan and reach out to the global eCommerce team members to share knowledge and learn from each other. Work closely with Performance Lifestyle Team to align brands' priorities, marketing & merchandising strategies, and achieve the shared sales goals. Build and maintain a business relationship with peers and managers by providing prompt and accurate service. Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Experience in eCommerce at a brand
- Experience with project management, resource allocation, client relations, managing cross functional teams
- Experience and knowledge of creative web design, site functionality, usability and/or marketing
- Business level English communication skills: verbal and written
- Industry knowledge of creative design practices
- Ability to measure productivity, and identify issues in advance
- Ability to champion causes and engage others in the causes' success
- Leadership/management skills to manage team, projects, and vendors
- Estimating, budgeting, and reporting abilities
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to maintain brand relationships
- Highly analytical
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and creative problem solving abilities to assist in meeting company/team goals
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver's License
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Experiences from Footwear/Outdoor/Fashion industry is a plus.
- Experiences of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of project & system management
- Strong interpersonal skills to be interpersonally and politically savvy
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level and passion for the Internet medium. A willingness to do what it takes to create great work. Works well in a highly collaborative environment
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.