Global Sports Apparel Company
- Manage and optimize duties, taxes and other related costs.
- Communicate with Company's internal and external parties, e.g.) local customs authorities, METI and customs brokers.
- Manage performance of and agreements with customs brokers and LSPs.
- Participate in the global and local logistics and trade and customs activities and related projects.
- University Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in import, export, customs brokerage or a related field.
- Registered Customs Specialist highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Flexibility and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent team player and sense of accountability.
Japanese: Native Level
English: Fluent Level (minimum TOEIC 750+) required.
6 Million 〜 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.