※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, our Field Marketing is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy - from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide our product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
As a Field Marketing Consultant, you will evaluate business opportunities for ways to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. You will also build strong team dynamics, clear up ambiguity and influence the highest levels of the organization.
- Drive awareness, new business and customer development strategies across teams at company
- Partner with a cross-functional team to create impactful, scalable, repeatable marketing programs and improve efficiency and effectiveness in the market
- Manage assigned brand budgets and evaluate ROIs for all program spend
- Use data and industry best practices to optimize marketing strategy
- 10 to 12 years of experience in marketing, field marketing or other relevant marketing roles
- Minimum of 5 years' experience activating 360 marketing campaigns spanning digital, radio, PR, in-store, etc.
- Ability to work on own - a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong management and relationship skills and high ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and capability to juggle multiple programs
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Minimum of 5 years' experience speaking/presenting to stakeholders
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.