※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Lead the Implementation of CVS & SMDD Channel Strategies and Joint Plans with Customers across the Japan System (for all Categories & Operations Regions) to accelerate growth in the channels.
- Builds an understands the channel and customer business model, needs, value drivers and expectations and assess our opportunity to connect with these for un-parallel value creation for both KO System and Channel/Customers.
- Support deployment for the Channel for: RTM strategy and deployment across the System and the continuous evaluation of RTM models to expand relevance in the Channel in a profitable way.
- The right Occasion Brand Package Price (OBPPC) architecture
- Enhance execution at POS to gain SOVI/SOM.
- Create a competitive advantage though integral shopper proposition (Shopper Marketing).
- Develop and ensure a segmented picture of success process implementation with the bottlers
- Execute CDE strategy based on segmented opportunities
- Recruit new customers and grow size and collaboration of current. Maps customer universe, developing clusters of value, creating propositions that ensure coherency with KO's overall strategy.
- Lead the development of non-traditional marketing programs and tools around the areas of equipment innovation, retail environments, brand set optimization and venues/events marketing in order to bring The Company's Brands to life with consumers and enhance brand equity and attributes.
- Accountability for the Execution of the BP for the CVS & SMDD Channel. Active participation in the Annual Business Plan, Joint Business Plan and continuous planning (8 quarters ahead)
- Influence Bottlers to prioritize Channels programs
- Influence in the Regional Operations DME investment level assigned to execution programs
- Influence regarding price changes and new packages launching.
- Decisions involving high level of investments related with coolers, new packages, new brands.
- Establish and Lead the community of the CVS & SMDD Channel(s).
- Leverage Technology to modernize the Organized Trade channel propositions
- Segment the channel to provide added value to shoppers and consumers, driving channel differentiation (per shopper occasion, collaboration level, industry size, ….).
- 12+ years of experience in CVS & SMDD Channels with FMCG, shopper marketing, Sales, Bottler Operations
- Strategy or commercial management experience with a demonstrated results leadership experience.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- People Management
- Commercial and Financial acumen.
- Digital literacy
- Fluent English required
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.